Full stack PHP developer
Are you passionate about open source technologies? Are you a PHP Programmer with high performance web application experience?
At Melli Shoe co., it’s all about speed and scalability in building specialized tools to leverage information technology in everyday business operations. Work with us to make a difference in our reputable national brand.
- Highly disciplined, creative, intelligent and motivated
- Must demonstrate good communications skills and English language fluency
- Must be proficient in database design
- Must have 3+ Years PHP experience
- Must write code clean, fast, and elegant
- Solid OOP & design patterns background
- Service Oriented Architecture, designing, developing, and using RESTful APIs
- Design and develop scalable applications
- Must have 3+ Years MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle experience.
- Strong database skills, proficient in SQL, RDBMS concepts such as indexing, transactions, concurrency, locking, performance tuning
- SVN or GIT is a plus
- Experience with server-side and client-side application frameworks.
- Solid understanding of security concepts when developing/deploying modern web applications
- Find joy in integrating with external services and APIs (e.g. Instagram, Telegram)
- Expertise with Linux OS, APACHE configuration, load balancing and caching technologies
- Internet Protocols (HTTP / HTTPS, SMTP, DNS)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Have a proven track record of using agile development methodology
- Experience with sales and financial software would be a plus.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Work experience in a national brand
- Appreciation and respect
- Training courses
- Competitive salary
- Social Security Insurance
- Cool garden office located in the heart of Melli Shoe’s headquarter.
You are willing to:
- You are dedicated to learn new technologies.
- You are able to demonstrate solid competency in programming.
- You have previous related work experience
- Document daily progress and pitfalls.
- Learn company policies and procedures.
- Accept future changes and perform other duties as assigned.